Apply for FAFSA Online at.
School code for Three Rivers is 004713.
|School year student to attend||
Items needed to submit FAFSA:
- Social Security number for yourself and parents (if dependent)
- Your Driver's License (if applicable).
- Your W-2 Forms and other records of money earned (and your spouse´s, if you are married) Federal and State Income Tax Returns.
- Your Parents’ Federal and State Income Tax return (if you are a dependent student).
- Any untaxed income (social security, temporary assistance for needy families, welfare benefits, veterans benefits records.
- Your current bank statements.
- Your current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other investment records.
- Your alien registration or permanent resident card (if you are not a U.S. citizen).
Federal Stafford Student Loans and Parent Plus Loans
Three Rivers College offers Federal Stafford Loans and Parent Plus loans. Parent Plus Loan information is available upon request from the Financial Aid Office. Three Rivers does not offer alternative, Perkins or private student loans due to our low cost of attendance. Remember student loans must be repaid so borrow wisely!
The Financial Aid Office will not be able to process your Federal Stafford Student Loan until you have completed all four steps.
If you are a repeat Federal Stafford Student Loan Borrower, you will need to complete a new FAFSA and updated Student Loan Data Sheet.
Submit all the above completed information to the Three Rivers Financial Aid Office, 2080 Three Rivers Bloulevard, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901.
Student Consumer Rights Information
The financial aid applicant is responsible for obtaining, completing and filing each year the proper financial aid application on a timely basis. The applicant has the right to seek and receive full information and counsel from the Director of Financial Aid in regard to any financial aid matter. The applicant must, without exception, report any of the following changes to the Student Services Office:
- withdrawal from college;
- transfer to another college;
- name change; or
- address change or parent’s address change.
If student loans have been received, an exit interview must be arranged with the Financial Aid Office when graduating or withdrawing from Three Rivers. Failure by the aid recipient to complete exit counseling will result in a hold placed on the student’s record and refusal of future financial aid awards.